Typical specifications for a completed, ready-to-roll PhieldBug are:
- Empty pod weight fully fitted (excluding chassis): 100kg approx – materials have natural variations.
- Trailer unladen weight (when built onto our chassis): approx 150kg
- Plated max laden weight (on-road): 250kg
- Max laden weight (static): 350kg
- Trailer nose-weight (standard construction, unladen): approx 14kg
- Overall width (to outsides of wheel guards): 1570mm
- External width of pod*: 1220mm
- Internal width of pod: 1155mm
- Width of floor: 1155mm
- External length of pod: 2450mm
- Internal length of pod: 2390mm
- Length of floor: 2000mm (just over 6′ 6″)
- Wheels: standard 10″ trailer wheels – 145/80 R10.
- Lights/reflectors: 140mm sealed LED side/brake/indicators on bespoke plinths. Sealed LED foglight centrally mounted. Twin sealed LED number-plate illuminators. Pair triangle reflectors. Two pairs side reflectors. Pair front white reflectors on bespoke flexible stalks.
- Number plate mounting: twin sprung stainless-steel grips.
- Internally: twin LED interior lights with high/low switches**. 12V ‘cigar lighter’ output. Twin USB output. Window shutters. High-level shelving. Large net pockets.
*Most vehicles’ rear-view mirrors are at least this distance apart, so extension mirrors are not usually necessary.
**Interior electrics are powered via a dismountable lead connected to the towing vehicle’s own cigar-lighter socket.